- $ Competitive Salary, Plus Overtime, Plus Mobile Phone Allowance
- Perth WA
- Servicing & Maintenance of Diesel Engines & Equipment
There is an immediate requirement for a Service Manager to be based at the Perth location. You will report to the State Manager and your responsibility will be to manage the day-to-day activities of the after sales service department, develop and grow the after sales service business and provide technical support and advice to both customers and internal projects and production teams.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Auto Electrical Experience
- Supervisory & Management Experience
- Extensive Experience in Servicing & Maintenance of Diesel Engines & Equipment
- Commissioning & Fault Finding Experience
- Experienced in Quoting & Business Development
- Skilled in MS Office
- Knowledge of Diesel Driven Generators, Pumps & Lighting Towers
This is as prime opportunity to join an immensely successful expanding company that specializes in providing comprehensive turnkey gas - energy engineering solutions from conceptual design stage through manufacturing and commissioning to maintenance. They provide services to the Power Generation, Mining, Gas and Water Industries.
If you think that you have both the skill and character to either step up in to the next phase of your career or to secure a role with a significant company, we need to hear from you now.
Ref Number: EK4204