Our client has developed largely within the mining sector in the previous months and for that reason there is a strong need to expand their team, creating an exciting opportunity for an engineering manager.
The role requires a well experienced candidate that would be capable of multi tasking, and able to provide guidance to various facets within the business. Key requirements would be inclusive of system development, process and procedural improvement, and the ability to meet predefined goals whilst ensuring a safe work environment.
Within the engineering department, staff would look to you for guidance, training and advice, therefore making the maintenance of high standard drawings compliant with QA and internal standards your responsibility.
With responsibility comes requirement and all candidates should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering metallurgy or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience and proven relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience in presentation delivery and reporting
- Willingness and ability to travel
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Expert knowledge level of crushers and or screens
- Trade experience working on and servicing screens and crushers
- Experience in a reverse engineering company
- Previous engineering experience
If you would like to advance your skills and take a leading hands on role apply now email@example.com