Our client is one of Perth's best live music venues. A landmark venue that has something for everyone.
As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the venue overseeing that the venue is working smoothly and efficiently. You will be able to utilise your skills to maximise opportunities to increase profits and repeat business. Manage and lead staff to provide the highest level of customer service and customer experience possible.
Do you have:
- Experience within a similar environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Leadership skills that bring out the best in people
- Friendly but professional attitude
- Strong conflict resolution, comunication and negotiation skills
- Fantastic time management
- Excellent personal presentation
- Current WA RSA & Approved Managers certificate
- Police clearance
- Flexible and vibrant personality that adds that "something" to the role
In return, you can earn up $65,000K + Super and join an iconic hotel in bustling North Perth.
Then Apply today
Note: Australian Permanent Residents need only apply.
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jenni Smart on +61 8 9430 4540, quoting Ref No. 89925 or chek our website for other positions available