Director of Nursing - Aged Care - Registered Nurse - 2x Rural NSW Locations
A respected Not for Profit market leader looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their senior Management team as their Facility Manager. The role offers the opportunity to work for a progressive, well respected Aged Care provider, who truly puts the needs of their residents at the forefront. The organisation provides its employees with a very supportive and progressive management development program and emphasises the importance of career development and growth. We are looking for an experienced aged care manager who comfortable in variety in their work. Enjoy a balance between clinical and administrative duties and use your superior interpersonal skills to motivate your colleagues!
Experience a provider that wants input and ideas from all their staff. Have your ideas and thoughts acted upon! What's On Offer:
- Full Salary packaging - Salary approx $120,000 - $130,000 + super + salary packaging
- Outstanding reputation, leading Aged Care provider.
- Unique position.
- 2x Rural NSW Locations
- Well structured organisation with excellent support from top Management and on the 'shop floor'...!!
- Industry leading management development programs
- Monday - Friday.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for any qualified aged care managers looking for a change of scenery. Enjoy the pristine sights of rural NSW and experience a relaxing lifestyle. This opportunity is also a outstanding opportunity to further develop your career with a value driven provider. If you are happy to relocate, then this role is perfect for YOU!!! The Role:
- Ensuring nursing practices are compliance to the Aged Care Legislation & Accreditation Standards
- Assist and lead your colleagues to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- Oversee all clinical assessment, care planning, and ACFI funding
- Streamline processes & organising training sessions for staff
- Mentor and supervise nursing and support staff.
- Rostering of staff
- HR, OH&S, and Risk management You must have:
• AHPRA-Nurse Registration
• Valid visa - PR/ Australian Citizenship
• Passion and commitment to the aged care arena
• Senior Aged Care Management experience.
• Have an excellent understanding of accreditation standards, ACFI, continuous Improvement,OHS and risk management.
• Experience of running an Aged Care facility
• Current National Police Clearance.
If you are a qualified registered nurse with extensive management experience and a love for the country-side, then apply today!
If it's not quite for you or you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on (02) 8314 6605 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. I look forward to speaking to you!