- DATA MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Based in Cairns to commence July 2013
- Attractive Remuneration Package - 2 positions available
Our client is a National operator for the Commonwealth of Australia. A key role in the challenging area of Marine Engineering Services :
Enterprise : Upload and maintain the configuration baseline data associated with Army Marine platforms and systems within the CMT-M. A proactive approach applied for coordination and migration activities for reporting and analytical for Engineering review.
Team Work: The ability to investigate and report on material defects and non-conformances and develop recommendations actions and workflows . Effectively communicate and report directly to the HSPO Configuration Manager.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills: The ability to effectively produce consistent briefs on agreed templates. Ability to create, maintain and enhance relationships with clients internal and external stakeholders to achieve work goals.
Leadership: The ability to assess and understand technical engineering requirements to validate project and sustainment activities and contribute to the team and achievement of goals.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have or be able to understand and demonstrate a background in Engineering Services. The position requires a good general knowledge of field of expertise to maintain and build sustainable relationships.
• High level of interpersonal communication skills
• Competent PC use, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, experience will be highly regarded.
• High level of analytical, logistical and time management skills
• High level of development and sustainment CMT-M skills
• High level of problem solving skills
• Extensive knowledge of engineering matters and maintenance systems an asset
• Comprehensive knowledge of procedures
• Good working knowledge of baseline data performance
• Comprehensive knowledge of Army Marine Products
• Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
• Demonstrated leadership, motivational and supervisory skills
• At least five years experience at a senior level / maintenance & related fields would be an asset
• Significant experience in administration
• Marine Environment
• Team experience
For a position description please contact Michelle on (07) 4721 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org