We are currently looking for a 2IC Yardsman for a Scaffolding and Formwork company located in the Blacktown area. The company you will be working for specializes in hiring of the scaffolding and formwork equipment to the building and construction industry.
Your duties will include preparing scaffolding and form work equipment that is required for hire by their clients. You will also be required to undertake duties including stocktakes, rechecking stock being sent to clients and loading/unloading trucks using a forklift.
To be successful for this role, it is recommended you have the following:
- Proven leadership or supervisory experience.
- Experience in a material handling position or in equipment hire industry,
- Trade qualified in carpentry, building or construction (preferred),
- Hands on experience with scaffolding and/or formwork,
- Computer experience and Customer Service skills,
- High attention to detail and willingness to work outdoors in the yard coordinating the equipment,
- Recent work references, your own car and licence and a current LF licence with proven experience (experience handling oversized loads preferred).
If this is you, please email your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Now button below.