Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
29 Sep, 2014
Opportunities exist for a Labourer who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Current Generic Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work a 10 / 4 roster (day shift)
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
This position is to assist with the final process of an "on-site" project and ensure that deliverable targets are reached.
The role will continue through until December 2014.
Please call the Moranbah Busi
Job Category: Construction & Architecture